Mr. Yosi Sherman is an expert in the regulation of the production and supply chain of medical cannabis.
Yosi served most of his career in various security agencies in Israel, dealing with complex physical and cyber security issues and interfacing restricted information databases with civilian markets. In the past he has served, among other appointments, as:
- Head of security & audit division at the National Agency for Geodesy, Cadaster, Mapping and Geographic Information;
- Member of the Ministry of Internal Security Policy Forums for physical security;
- Member of the State Steering Committee for Information (Cyber) Security;
- Chief of Cyber Security at the Israeli General Elections Committee.
Yossi is also certified as:
- Chief security officer, certified by the Israeli Prime Minister Office and the Israeli Police.
- Information Security Manager, USA;
- Licensed Internal Auditor by the Institute of Internal Auditors, USA;
- Private Investigator, Israeli Ministry of Justice.
- Small weapons instructor and shooting range director, Israeli Ministry of the Interior.
Yosi is currently serving as a security consultant to several medical cannabis companies dealing with seedling, breeding companies, cannabis products manufacturing and cannabis products distribution, using his experience with advanced security technologies to create sophisticated combined security perimeters for the full supply chain of cannabis products. Yossi also works closely with the Israeli Ministry of Health and some of his security solutions have been adopted as standards in securing medical cannabis.
Viking PC Health Ltd. is a company registered in Malta, having company registration number C54356 and VAT number MT20561207. Copyright Viking PC Health Ltd. All rights reserved © 2011 – 2019.